Hello loves! So happy you loved the first episode of what I eat in a day! More is to come. As promised here are the full recipes for the dishes shown in todays video!
SERVING SIZE: 1
- 2 Slices of Trade Joes Gluten Free Bread
- 1 Full Avocado
- Pinch of Salt
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- Red Chili Flakes
- 5 med Strawberries
- Yogi Honey Lavender Tea
This breakfast is very fulling! I like to eat this on a Sunday Morning, these are the days where I do all of my grocery shopping for my meal prep sessions and there I do not spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Perfect for a busy day!
CRUNCHY TANGY SALAD
Serving Size: 1
- 2 Hand fulls of Baby Kale
- 1 Hand full of Purple Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup of Pre-shreded carrots - Trader Joe's
- 1/4 cup of diced purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup of Shelled Edamame Beans - Trader Joe's
- 2 Baby Mandarins - Trader Joes
- 1/4 cup of Tangy California Golden Raisins - Trader Joe's
This salad is very light and very crunchy! I like to use Trader Joe's Soy Sesame Ginger Salad dressing to give it some Asian inspired flavor! The baby kale is bitter if you are looking for something sweeter try butter romaine.
PINEAPPLE SRIRACHA TOFU
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- 1 Med Pineapple
- 1 Pack of Sriracha Baked Tofu - Trader Joe's
- Colorful Carrots - Trader Joe's
- Garlic Powder
- Trader Joes 21 Salute
- Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic - Trader Joe's
- Red chili flakes
- Sweet Chili Sauce - World Harbors
I like to serve this dish in a pineapple for more flavor and it looks really cool! After I am done eating what is inside of the pineapple I eat the pineapple itself! This is a very big dinner and normally would have this on a weekend night. It is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy!